The department of Urology offers comprehensive facilities for the diagnosis and the treatment of genitourinary problems in adults and children. A highly qualified and experienced team of dedicated Urologists and resident surgeons is available round the clock.
The treatment includes following disciplines
- Management of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and prostatic cancer.
- Evaluation and treatment for cancer of the kidneys, bladder, penis and testis
- Laparoscopic surgery for urogenital malignancies, urolithiasis and reconstructive surgeries of urinary tract, includes, simple nephrectomy, partial and radical nephrectomy,pyeloplasty and Laparoscopic Surgery for renal and ureteric stones and renal cysts.
- Endo urology –Upper tract and lower tract,endourology for management of stones of the kidney, ureters, urinary bladder and urethra including PCNL and URS.
- Open surgeries for urological malignancies and Urolithiasis,
- Evaluation and surgical treatment of adrenal diseases.
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of male infertility.
- AV fistula constructions and CAPD
- Catheter insertion for hemodialysis in patients.