Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Plastic surgery (also known as reconstructive surgery) is used to repair and reconstruct damaged tissue and skin, to restore normal function or appearance.
This department provides a range of plastic and aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery services.
The different services include :
- Aesthetic ( cosmetic )Plastic surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- General Plastic Surgery
Aesthetic Surgery procedures include :
- Abdominoplasty (abdominal reduction)
- Augmentation mammoplasty (breast alteration, enlargement, lift or reduction)
- Liposuction (body fat removal)
- Rhinoplasty (alternation of the nose)
- Scar revision
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid rejuvenation)