The department of neurology provides state of the art care to patients with all kinds of acute and chronic diseases affecting the neuraxis- i.e., diseases of Brain, Spinal cord, Peripheral nervous system, Muscles and Neuro - muscular junction.
- Stroke-acute stroke care including intravascular thrombolysis, chronic stroke care and rehabilitation.
- Epilepsy and sleep disorders
- Headache, vertigo
- Movement disorders and gait disorders
- Disease of spine and peripheral nerves
- Myasthenia Gravis
- CNS infections (Meningitis and Encephalitis)
- Neuro metabolic and developmental disorders
Facilities and Equipments:
Neuro electrophysiology lab- We have a fully equipped neurophysiology lab with facilities for EEG, NCS, EMG, VEP, Polysomnography.