How to apply for Management quota
College is making admissions, purely on the basis of merit. Merit was being determined on the basis the marks obtained for the relevant subjects in the qualifying examinations. Admission procedure ensuring transparency through merit based admission on a non-exploitative manner.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognized equivalent thereto, with 50% marks of 12th class in Physics, Chemistry,Biology and English put together are eligible as per KUHS norms The application should be submitted by online through website of SPMA and the address www.spma.in
- The applicant should have a valid e-mail id.
- Application fee will be UG: Rs. 1000/- The detail of the courses is available in the website as well as prospectus. Application fee and admission processing fee are not refundable.
- The applicant is required to remit the prescribed application fee by online payment or Demand Draft and enter the payment details (DD No. & date) in the application form.
- The applicant should upload the following documents / or certificates duly attested by a gazetted officer or Head of the Institution last studied while applying online.
- Recent passport size colour photographs taken in a white / light coloured back ground. The image should be in JPEG format. Maximum size for photograph 50 KB and image dimension is 120×150 px (4.23 x 5.29 cm)
- 10th and 12thpass certificate for proof of date of birth of the applicant
- Mark list of qualifying examinations.
- Transfer Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate, Migration Certificate (if applicable)