Critical care services involves the care of patients admitted in the intensive care units with critical illness.
- Continuous monitoring for critically ill or injured patients
- Life support measures for patients with multi organ failure
- Post-operative care to transplant patients, critically ill, surgical patients
- Noninvasive and invasive ventilation
- Dialysis, percutaneous tracheostomies, chest drain insertions and fibrotic bronchoscopies
- Multidisciplinary meetings for complicated patients
- Retrieval services